Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Thursday 24 March 2011

My Foster Brother - Dear Milo


Polly before...


 My Foster Brother

There’s a dog in my bed 
I don’t know where he’s come from! 
All my toys are broken 
and all my food is gone! 

Where’s that biscuit I hid last week? 
That darned dog he’s got some cheek! 
My favourite blanket is now all soggy 
I'm not sure I like this new doggy. 

I'm always being blamed for the pool of pee 
The one he does but mum never see’s. 
I cannot sit on my mums lap no more 
And he’s stolen my place by the fireside floor. 

I suppose ill get used to him, just like the rest 
But first he’s got to undergo my little test! 
Can he play and run as fast as I can? 
Nope he cant, that means I'm still THE man! 

I suppose my mum is right…… 
I wouldn't like to be in kennels in the dark of night. 
I've got a home that lovely and safe 
And my foster bro should have such a place. 

... and after

Dear Milo, 

I once knew a dog by that very same name 
he used to think picking up leaves was an awesome game 
He was my bestest pick of a rowdy bunch 
are you the same dog? I just got a hunch. 

The Milo I knew had a very strange dad 
sometimes he was good but mostly he was bad 
he had only a little covering on top 
and I don't mean his clothes but his mop 

The Milo I new was lovely and kind 
and when it came to collies settled my mind 
I miss the Milo I once knew 
But I have a sneaking feeling that, that Milo is YOU! 




Seren Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment