Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Benji



Sunday, 27th February.

Hi there everyone. Benji, the gorgeous Westie/Poodle X is settling in very well, considering he has only been here since Thursday.


 He is eating and sleeping well and going for lots of walks. He has had a busy day today what with going to Church, going for a walk with me and my sister and also going over to my mother's house for a look around.


At the moment he is sleeping as he's very tired after his busy day. 

Parfig (forum name)

No comments:

Post a Comment