Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Sunday 13 March 2011

Belle and Rosie

Sometimes we have to make some really difficult decisions for the pets we love. 




"This day has been a long time coming and while i'm relieved that it's over, my heart feels so sad that it's here".




( Click the link below to read the rest of this post)


laughing my abs off: belle and rosie

Sleep tight Belle & Rosie


From Sherilin  (daughter of Belle & Rosie's owners)

It was weird to see them on that page ( In Memory ) with a rainbow at the top because, right before they were put to sleep, the sky was really, really dark in the middle of the day & then a rainbow came down through the cloud.  It became a double rainbow and for us, it felt kind of like that was going to be the bridge for them to leave earth. it sounds silly, but it was sentimental to us. Then there was a picture of a rainbow on your page with a line about it being a bridge. It seemed just right and made me cry ... again!

No comments:

Post a Comment