Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Autumn Garden Chores A Bore? Not In This House!

You need never complain about sweeping up the fallen leaves at this time of year - just choose a bright, autumn day, get a good stiff broom and foster 2 puppies!

I can guarantee an afternoon of good, clean fun and laughter. 

First of all the pups have to investigate the broom - not seen one of these before, but that won't stop 'em. Sharp pointy bristles that bite back - must be worthy of a few surprise attacks along the path. 

Then the leaves themselves - bright, crisp pieces of wonder made especially mouth-size for a little pup - just asking to be picked up and carried in the opposite direction. Then, joy of joys - the leaf pile! A whole heap of these paper-like jewels making up a pile soft enough to cushion a series of dive bomb attacks, tunnelling and the inevitable wrestling match.

Why do I foster? 

Do you really need to ask? 

Sue (Minniemum)

Play time!

All nicely swept up
Quick! She's gone!

I wanna play too!
Youth of today ...
Start all over again!
That was tiring!  Sleepie-time ...


No comments:

Post a Comment