Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Saturday 12 March 2011

Lenny

My seat! Find your own.
This is Lenny!

Lenny was rescued by Four Paws and, after a short stay in kennels where he was looked after by Claire, fostered by Jean (Jean57)

He was with Jean for a couple of months waiting for someone to come along and offer him his forever home.


What now?
'We are getting along really well and I couldn't manage without him now. He is a bit of a handful sometimes - can't keep him still in the car (I have no hatchback compartment) and he is too friendly with other dogs but he is only aggressive if they get nasty (proper Staffy behaviour!).

He loves the Country Park at Pembrey and we go nearly every day - other times we walk round the harbour or the local park.

I am sure we will iron out any problems over the summer. He is coming with me to Fishguard in May and a short stay in Tenby in July (in a caravan).

This is my best side!

Wish me luck'. 


Pam

Posted by Jean (Jean57) on behalf of Lenny's new family.

No comments:

Post a Comment