Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Friday 18 March 2011

A Four Paws Legend

The 'old fellow' gets his mug in the local paper again! 
(well done my lovely Alan xx )

Lisa Anne awarding Alan his prize.
He won the valentine competition .... which was a lovely silver heart shaped necklace from LA Jewellery.
Lisa Anne (LA Jewellery) was most interested in our charity (Four Paws) and supports a lot of good causes so, thank you Lisa Anne!

The prize!
The necklace is made of 100% recycled silver with a 16 inch chain.

Alan has kindly donated his prize to Four Paws as a raffle prize or auction lot.


Comments from the Forum:

Collie Addict: ...you both have a heart of Gold not Silver...
(Simon)

MadCass&Bob: Aww! How lovely!

Shepherd Lover: Simon's words are so true and I couldnt of put it better. Thanks very much! x
(Kirsty)

Frankiebeee: How wonderful and what a lovely thought!
(Penny)

.... and many, many more!


Well done Alan and thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment