Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Friday 4 March 2011

Bye Baby

No more lonely cold nights or hearing that I'm bad
No more growling belly from the meals I never had
No more scorching sunshine with a water bowl that's dry
No more complaining neighbours about the noise when I cry
No more hearing 'shut up', 'get down' 'get out of here'
No more feeling disliked only peace is in the air
Euthanasia is a blessing, though some still can't see
Why I was ever born, if I weren't meant to be
My last day of living was the best I ever had
Someone held me very close, I could see she was so sad
I kissed the lady's face and she hugged me as she cried
I wagged my tail to thank her, then I closed my eyes and.....
...died.

Unknown

(Submitted by Julieann)

1 comment:

  1. How very sad and heart wrenching. I believe Euthanasia should only be used as a last resort :-(.

    ReplyDelete