Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Saturday 2 April 2011

Jackson's Blog




I came out of the high dependency unit last night - glad not be have my sleep interrupted by P’s snoring next to me. 

Life is getting back to normal day by day although they won't let me off my lead for long and keep telling me to slow down. 

This I can't understand. 

Even when I bring a stick and jump up and down they don't throw it - that's ALWAYS worked before. 
I've shown them I've no problem with steps, even leaping into D's car with its high shelf so I wish they'd let me get on with things! They're so SLOW when I'm on the lead.  

Anyway, rather than me lazing about, I've arranged for some action shots: First posed so the toy was strategically placed (well so P said) shot.  

My mate Tyson (named after the boxer he is black and bit people's ears when he was a pup hence the name), the other lab in the family, came home today from his "holiday" with Judith. He's a "working" dog so doesn't possess my good looks and aristocratic breeding. He's was OK and sympathetic but not enough to let me have his share of the food.


We spoke with Chico's (3 legged Great Dane) family today and it turns out we live in the same village - D said she'd seen a GD on the Taff Trail never thought it would be the same one. M gave us reassurance and Chico was very similar to me so it was a help - thanks M.

Cheers for now

Jackson

2 comments:

  1. Jackson you look as gorgeous as ever - and im so proud of how well you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack you are one special dog and you have very special owners.wish you a very long and happy life.I have an adopted lab who came from Wales and when I read about you doing high five I taught him to do high five so he will carry on for you.[it must be a Welsh thing].

    ReplyDelete