Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy 1st Gotcha-Day!

This is Sally...

looking for bunnies

...and yesterday (2.4.2011) she celebrated 
her 1st Gotcha-day!

Sally's favourite activity... sleeping!

"It is a year today that we brought Sally back with us to Glasgow and she has fitted in with us far better than we had hoped. She just loves her walks and recently we took her to our previous dog's favourite holiday (Sandyhills, Dumfries) and Sally too just loved the place, think it was the abundance of wildlife that she liked most".  

Tosca (forum name)

No comments:

Post a Comment