Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Rosie: An Update

Hello, just to update you on Rosie who's been with us now about 5 weeks. She has settled in really really well and is very much a part of our family now. She's excellent with my cat and let's the cat walk about in front her and doesn't move (all apart from her tail which is wagging madly). She loves her daily walks and gets very excited as soon as someone puts their coat on.

She started puppy classes last week and was really good. House training is pretty good too, one or two accidents in the night but I leave the door open for her in the day and she's as good as gold going out.

She is a lovely little character and we feel like she's always been here.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favourite things in the world is watching dogs and cats play together. It's just the sweetest thing, such innocence! So glad Rosie is fitting in with your cats! - G

    ReplyDelete