Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Monday 16 May 2011

Local Press: Kirsty In The News ...

Yes!  I said NEWS ... not nude!  So all you funny people can go away now!

Just recently Kirsty Thomas,  founder of Four Paws, was nominated for an award (see Exciting News ... ).

As many people will already know, Kirsty was unaware of her nomination and was only informed about it after she had been selected as one of the final five candidates.

Her story was taken up by the The South Wales Argus.

Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment