Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Monday 11 July 2011

Meet Mr Paws

Ladies and Gents I give you MR PAWS!

here he is walking the girls ......... they like MR "P"



MR PAWS has been helping out this weekend.

He has been the perfect house guest with us (Julie & Alan) over the weekend. 

He has helped us with all our daily chores ... MR PAWS you are a gentleman!

Come back any time.
Playing ball with Lola


Offering bribes!

Mr. Paws has been known to be very generous with his time.

He vacuum's...

...washes up...

... does the laundry ...




... is a dab hand at gardening ...



... drives exceedingly fast ...


... and if you have car problems, Mr. Paws is your dog!


Just time now for a well earned cup of tea!




Thank you Mr "P".

Please come again!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely crazy lol but glad you enjoyed his visit Julie and Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Mr. Paws do housecalls? He can come and take me for a walk. :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete