Symdaddy Humour

This is where Symdaddy let's the funny side out for an airing.
(Symdaddy is George Turnbull. Sym is my border collie, of which I am the 'daddy')
Pictures (borrowed) with captions of my own making, the occasional video (if I can work out how to use the camera) and maybe a link or two to someone else's take on what's funny.

I hope you like it!

Monday 13 June 2011

Maddie

I just thought I'd let you all know how our new puppy Maddie has been settling in.

She's been with us for a few days now. She cried most of the first night as she was missing her brothers and sisters, but last night she was a lot better and were just hoping that tonight she'll be even better.

She's such a pleasure to have around and she offers hours of entertainment, joy and laughter! She's such a beautiful dog and we all feel extremely lucky!

We all love her very much and feel she's settling into our family relatively well!

Maddiefewelly (Forum name)

No comments:

Post a Comment